Welcome Aboard! Here’s a litte about me as Skinny Schedule
Why the name Skinny Schedule?
My social media channel was created intially to help share my weight loss journey to help others. Schedule comes from my love of planning (its the teacher in me!) and Skinny? Well Slimming Schedule was a bit of a mouthful!
What makes me qualifed to talk about weight loss and nutrition?
- I graduated University with a 2.1 Public Health Nutrition degree (BSc Hons APNutr)
- I am a qualified food and nutrition teacher (PGCE) with over 10 years experience of delivering nutrition education.
- I’ve lost over 4 stone and maintained my weight loss for 5+ years
- My story has been featured in the Daily Mail, The Daily Mirror, Best Magazine, Closer magazine and the cover girl for Slimming World Magazine.
- My passion for exercise was recognised as I became a face of the Sheffield “Move More” Campaign
- In Autumn 2018 I became the face of Slimming World.
How do I help others?
- I run a podcast called “Better”sharing weight loss tips, recipes and fellow weight loss success stories.
- The podcast is avalaible on Itunes and You Tube, please like and subscribe!
- Daily inspiration on my Instagram accout
- Every week I run my Fox Hill Slimming World group here in Sheffield (find out more on the contact us page)
- Not forgetting my blogs on here too!